Thai Therapeutic Massage is committed to ensuring our guests enjoy a caring & healing experience.
What to expect on your first visit
Meet & Greet
When you arrive, our front desk will greet you and ask you to fill out a Client Intake Form to record any medical history or other health conditions we should be made aware of. Your massage therapist will inquire about any specific areas in which you are experiencing pain or would like addressed during your massage.
In our treatment rooms, you’ll find a comfortable massage table with fresh sheets. Your massage therapist will leave the room and wait outside while you disrobe to your level of comfort and lie on the massage table, under the top sheet. Your massage therapist will knock on the door to ask if you are ready before entering your room. You will always be draped with the top sheet during your massage session. Your massage therapist will only uncover the part of the body they are working on, ensuring that your modesty is respected at all times.
Your Needs First
Before beginning the session, your therapist will ask you to alert them if, at any time during the session, a technique or stroke they are using is uncomfortable. Depending on your specific needs or requests, your massage therapist will either perform a customized full-body massage (for general relaxation and stress reduction) or focus on the specific parts of your body that you have requested. Therapeutic Thai Massage uses only the highest quality hypo-allergenic massage creams and lotions during your treatment.
To Paradise & Back
Our massage therapy sessions are one hour in length. This time includes a 5 minute pre-interview, 60 minutes of hands-on time and 5 minutes at the end for you to re-dress.
If you’d like to hop in our Shower & Steam Room after your session, just let your therapist know. We provide a bath robe if you decide to visit the Steam Room. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
We are open and offering our full suite of services while following CDC recommended protocols as described below:
- Therapists wear face masks throughout the session.
- Rooms and equipment will be disinfected before and after each session.
- Our staff will continue changing linens prior to each appointment.
- All guests will be required to have their body temperature checked upon arrival.
- We ask clients to schedule all services by appointment only.
- All paperwork including the in-take form and Covid-19 release form are sent electronically via e-mail prior to the appointment.
- For guests who have traveled within the last two weeks, we ask that they book appointments two weeks after their return date.
Harmonize Your Spirit &
Revitalize Your Body
Sugar Land, TX
4787 Sweetwater Blvd,
Sugar Land, Tx 77479
[ Get Directions ]
1540-F S Mason Road,
Katy, Tx 77450
[ Get Directions ]